Thursday, November 7, 2013

Look Harder

Emily and Molly seem to think if they look hard enough they'll find their sister Midnight.  I wish it would work. 

When I was a teenager, the stray cat we took in died several months later.  He and my cat Tattoo were best buddies.  Tattoo had a difficult time understanding that Charlie was gone and not coming back.  He went from closet to closet and we had to open them so he could look inside and make sure he wasn't there.  For some reason the other cat Siubhan knew when it meant a cat didn't come back.  

As for myself, I am suffering from crushing guilt.  I wish I could go back to last year and change things so that maybe I'd have had the money to take care of Midnight properly.  The only thing that will enable me to function again is having to take care of Emily and Molly.  At this point I don't think I deserve them.  

I wonder just how many people are suffering in similar circumstances because of this lousy economy.  Are the fat cats in big business and politics even aware that people's pets are suffering life-or-death issues and their owners are suffering crippling grief and guilt because of the fat cats' cupidity?  The phase "fat cat" is an insult to cats, too.  My cats could never approach the arrogance and greed of big business and crooked politicians.

If you agree with the photo below, please save it and share it.  I want it to  go viral so my sweet, lovely cat's death wasn't in vain.  Maybe it'll do some good.


No comments:

Post a Comment