Friday, November 8, 2013

Get Off Facebook

If you want to make your life better, get off Facebook.  It makes people lazy in their relationships.  At least 3 times I wrote that I needed money to take my cat to the vet.  I know I did last year.  Today I had someone tell me she thought there were some vets that help poor people take care of their pets.  Another said you should have told me, I would have helped.  I TOLD EVERYONE AND THEY IGNORED ME!!  They did not pay attention UNTIL MY CAT DIED!!!!!!!!  NOW THEY OFFER TO HELP!!!!!!!!   Can you imagine the guilt and the anger I feel now????   Facebook kills friendships and pets.  Leave it, today.

Update

I remembered some of the same people who claimed they didn't know I needed money to take my cats to the vet, I told in person after a mutual friend's funeral.  I don't remember anyone asking why.  If they did, I would've said I was worried about Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment