Friday, March 28, 2014

My Spring Flowers

I recently saw on DYI Village 50 spring wreath ideas.  Not very many of them celebrated spring flowers, like this arrangement I created:



Some day I might be able to do something creative again.  I don't have much energy left when I get home from work.  I know it has had something to do with Emily waking me up at 4 am in the morning many times recently.  I've begun shutting her out of the bedroom she's been retreating to at night, to mourn I think.  Then she wants attention at 4 am.  This seems to help.  She's stayed in the living room with me and her sister, where she's played and gotten attention.  She seems happier, and quieter, now.

I thought I had something of a digital camera in my $9.95 Tracfone cell phone I recently bought.  However the phone (or is that fone) died before I could figure out how to get the photos off it.  I had a couple cute cat selfies of Molly and my mother's cat Susie.  I think I can get them to pose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment