Friday, January 3, 2014

Did I Save!

I live in an apartment complex.  People invariably discard items that they shouldn't where they're not supposed to.  I can see this area from my apartment, gone dumpster diving and gotten some good things that way. One time I found an intriguing piece of cat furniture.


The cats had a grand time checking it out.  However the fabric it was made out of wasn't very sturdy and was ripping as they climbed around on it. I decided to take it apart and make a cover out of better fabric, someday. Tonight I discovered that it sells for $89.99!  I'm going to use fabric I have to recover it, so I'm just spending some electricity and my time.  Did I save!

1 comment:

  1. That's sure different. If it costs that much, wonder why it was thrown away? Oh, well, their loss and your gain.

    When we tried to leave a comment, we found you have word verification on. This discourages many bloggers from trying to leave a comment. Have you considered turning it off?

    ReplyDelete