Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pass Up LG Commercial Front-Load Washer

Tonight I decided to try the LG Commercial Washer with Inverter Direct Drive at my local laundry mat.  My favorite washers were being used.  I forgot about the older front-load washers.  I wish I hadn't.  It seems like the LG washers are only good if your clothes are basically clean anyway. Or possibly you have to fill it only half full. I did not pack my clothing in. It was not all full and the clothing was still loose.

Not all the cat puke was removed from my clothing (one shirt and a couple socks).  This is the first time in using laundry mats in recent memory that this happened. Some of the puke was nicely broken up and distributed on all the clothing.  I had to shake them out when I took them out of the machine. I never had to do that before. The cat puke stains on my jeans aren't gone either so I have to wash them over again.  The shirt I'll do by hand.  I saw there was some stray detritus left in the washer. There is something in me that makes me really not like taking my laundry out to wash, so having to wash something twice is very annoying.

If you're someone who's likely to have cat puke, dog puke, or kid puke on your clothing, and maybe just food stains in general, I don't think you want to use these machines.  I guess the future the engineers envisioned was entirely devoid of mess and bother, food, pets and babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment