Sunday, April 23, 2017

Another Theft Due to Modern Practice

This morning I received an email about suspicious activity on my debit Mastercard. There was an unauthorized amount of $240+.  This is the second time in less than a year!  I do not need this additional stress at this point in my life. I think I'm going to have to go back to the old-fashioned way of checks and cash, and using the card only for the credit union's ATM machine. Beware if you use your debit card at Hannaford, Rite-Aid, Target, Wal-Mart, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Family Dollar, Mobil, Staples, Ted's Fish Fry, Healthy Pets, Petco, Price Chopper, Five Below, Petsmart (the store and on-line) and Webs on-line.  I don't usually go to the fast food places so much, but my mother is in a rehabilitation center an hour's drive from me and going to visit  usually entails stopping to get a meal somewhere. I can only afford fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment