Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Burger King

I just told Burger King to stuff it.  I wrote them complaining about the drinks available with the combo meal.  I don't drink soda, I can't drink lemonade and I don't want to drink the artificial, flavored drinks.  This time around the fruit punch tasted like medicine, and was strong and bitter.  I received a very arrogant and condescending reply, saying in essence it doesn't care what I said or what the public wants: 
"In view of this, it is not surprising that many of the suggestions made to us from outside our company are already known or available to us through the efforts of our staff.
 While we appreciate your interest in presenting an idea or suggestion to us, it is BURGER KING® restaurants policy not to accept or review any unsolicited idea or suggestion. 
Unfortunately there wasn't enough room in the message field to tell the company that maybe I didn't feel like going to a company that gives so darned little about the people they take money from.  So I told them to "stuff it" instead.  I am definitely going to look for an alternative to Burger King.  If it's locally owned, all the better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment