Saturday, November 7, 2020

Cats Out of the Kitchen

The cats are out of the kitchen. They are now on top of bookcases in the living room. They used to reside on a set of shelves in the kitchen in the old place. 

The oldest piece is the tiger cat cookie jar on the far right. I can't even remember how long ago I found it in Mr. Tanner's shop in Hudson, NY. I could have bought it in the 1980s. 

I bought the Boston Warehouse black and white cat canister cat in the middle two apartments ago. I didn't have much wall space there. In the last apartment I could put them on a set of shelves in the kitchen. Since I had the room I decided to track down the coordinating pieces. I found a few more black and white cats I really liked, like the cute cat on the far left playing with the yarn, a great find for a knitter.


 I miss seeing this cutie. It's packed away somewhere but I will find it. 

 I like having the cookie jars in the living room. I see them more. I've never wanted to spend a lot of time in my kitchen. In my current kitchen there isn't even room to sit!




No comments:

Post a Comment