Monday, June 8, 2015

New Photo and New Shawl

I have a digital camera again.  The manager of the garage where I get my car fixed gave it to me.  It's a Pentax and seems to do everything I want.  It took a little while to get used to.  The controls are so easy I haven't needed to read the manual. 

I couldn't download the photos, though.  Since the USB port worked for my printer and flash drive, I think it might be the cable.  I elected to buy a card reader, though, and it worked like a charm.  I think it's also safer to use, too.  How many people don't want to admit the camera fell to the floor because you were using the cable plugged into the camera to download the photos?

And now from my new camera is a photo of my newish Camilla shawl that I finished last fall:


The macro function works pretty well, too: 


It took a little while to figure how to fix the camera so the flash would go off and come on again and the cat wouldn't be blurry:




No comments:

Post a Comment