Friday, June 22, 2012

Blogs a Challenge

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to continue with this blog.  I bought a newer digital camera because the old one was going.  Even with new batteries there would be dark edges on photos.  They were definitely grainer than those by the newer camera and I never could figure out how to use the zoom.  My mother set it for me once and it really wasn't a zoom.  However, the newer camera, an Olympus 7030, is dead.  The charging part doesn't seem to be made very well.  It died on the first camera, but I thought I'd dropped it one too many times.  I bought one secondhand.  Once again it won't charge.  That part has got to be weak.  Since I have no income of my own right now, I'll have to struggle along with the old one, and hope that doesn't give up.  I know I won't ever buy an Olympus camera again and I'll definitely buy the extended warranty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment