Friday, May 30, 2014

HP, Change Your Printers!

I own and use a HP Photosmart Premium.  It is great except for one thing.  I have to be connected to the Internet in order to print.  I think this is about the stupidest idea any company has ever had.  Because there are so many companies trying to track my computer use right now, the printer can't contact HP over the Internet and I can't print.  This practice is also an unnecessary use of electricity.  HP must change their printers so that people can print without connecting to the Internet.  I'm sure most people just want to sit down and print something.  It shouldn't be necessary to connect to the Internet as well.  We are not all connected all the time and we don't want to be.  It would be a waste of electricity and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment